Thursday, June 07, 2007

Haze

Days of glory,
Days of thunder,
When did they pass,
I sit and wonder...

The listless life,
Is a stagnant river,
Crooning the dirge,
In a cold fever..

Launder my karma,
Purge my sin,
Keeping the sabbath,
Hoping to win..

Fate is not mine to keep,
Nor is there any luck to borrow,
I seek solitude to weep,
Seeking to drown my sorrow.

Grayscale rainbow,
Boiling beer,
Even the smallest things,
Dont seem right here....

A crappy lunch,
Is a sadist bitch,
She takes you by the tongue,
And throws you to the fitch...

A skinny latte,
And a smooth drag,
Just little smiles,
No more to brag...

Angelic deeds,
Like floating weeds,
Slowly move over,
Forgotten forever...

Blood to wine,
In the holy grail,
Makes little difference,
To this life so frail...

Like drunken stupor,
A slow dizzy phase.
Like the omnipotent Sol,
Will someone lift the haze?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home