Friday, September 23, 2005

Life...or something like it.....

This is for those of you who think that my last post was not quite me, I hope this one which also comes straight from the heart; is more 'like me'.....


I travelled so far.....
Saw sights a many.....
Was led by a guiding star....
Yearning for that short penny....

Was always runnin behind that penny and a chic....
Hoping someday my life would click....
At crossroads tossed the odd coin....
Tryin to decide which path to join...

Many years later today.....
I fondly remember the eventful yesterday...
Still cant decide what to keep and what to chuck....
Then look back and wonder.....Oh what the fuck.....

;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is BACK!!! My Aksy is here to stay!!

- Pangs

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home